The Governing Body
The role of the local governing body is to oversee the vision, ethos and strategic direction for the school, to hold the headteacher to account for the performance of the school and its pupils and to oversee the financial performance of the school.
Chair of our governing body: Carole Pellicci contact on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find more information about the governing body below, including the school's scheme of delegation.
- St Declarations of Interest 2023 2024 October 2023
- St M Governor Details October 2023
- St M Governor Impact Statement July 2023
- St Michaels East Wickham CE Primary School Governor Meeting Attendance 2022 2023
- ST MICHAELS EAST WICKHAM CofE PRIMARY SCHOOL Scheme of Delegation