On this page please find some useful/helpful information regarding Covid-19.
- DfE Covid 19 Helpline and handwashing advice
- Domestic abuse
- Mental Health and Well being support
- National and local support
- NHS Parent Guide COVID19
Government and other national guidance for families: -
- Advice for parents when your child is sick or injured, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- General resources:
- StarLine - Parent Helpline for Home Learning, STAR Academies Trust, Tel: 0330 313 9162. The telephone helpline aims to offer confidential advice to families from qualified teachers and parenting experts, including advice on behaviour and timetabling as well as help for those looking after children with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Talking to your child about online safety, NSPCC
- Upsetting coronavirus content online: How to support your child if they've seen something online that's upset them, NSPCC
Resources to help with E-Safety